London: The British Museum

Saturday, July 02, 2016






To be honest, the British Museum was pretty balling.

British Museum

I didn't take many photos of the museum because I was busy listening to the audioguide from Rick Steves, but boy, my mind was blown by this museum.

I've never been in a museum with so many artifacts from around the world before, so it felt so surreal to be in there.

Pro-tip: If you are ever going sightseeing, download Rick Steve's Audio guides.

While there are audioguides for the British Museum available, however, it was far easier to just get my headphones out and plug into the app.

Sadly, we didn't get to spend too much time in there as we were on a tight schedule but if you are ever in London and have an hour or two to spare, the British Museum might be your place. Bonus: it's free!

You Might Also Like

0 comments